SAFESCAN 2865-S BANKNOTE VALUE COUNTER
Banknote value counter that counts mixed banknotes for all pre-installed currencies: MYR, SGD, HKD, CNY, JPY, AUD, USD, EUR, GBP
SAFESCAN 2865-S BANKNOTE VALUE COUNTER
RAPIDLY COUNT BANKNOTES WITH THE HIGHEST PRECISION
Count large amounts of banknotes with complete certainty and ease. The Safescan 2865-S rapidly value counts mixed notes while simultaneously verifying them on up to seven security features. Perfect for when you need to process large stacks of cash quickly. Thanks to its smart design, high definition touch display and intelligent interface in your local language your cash counting will be easier, faster and more accurate than ever.
ACCURATELY VALUE COUNT MIXED NOTES
Rapidly value count up to 1.200 banknotes per minute. The Safescan 2865-S can value count mixed notes for all pre-installed currencies as well as count sorted banknotes for any other currency.
Simply place your banknotes on the Safescan 2865-S and it will automatically recognize which currency it is. You can even count up to three currencies at the same time using the multi-mix mode.
Whenever a new banknote is released, you can easily update your Safescan 2865-S for free by downloading the update from our website.
VERIFY YOUR BANKNOTES WITH ADVANCED SENSOR TECHNOLOGY
Protect yourself and your business against counterfeit money with the Safescan 2865-S. Thanks to its smart design and advanced double CIS sensor technology, it can verify banknotes on up to seven security features including ultraviolet ink, infrared ink, magnetic ink, metallic thread, image, size and thickness.
When the 2865-S encounters a suspected counterfeit, it will present an audio and visual alarm to notify you. Simply remove the suspected banknote from the stack and press start to resume counting.
The Safescan 2865-S is regularly tested at different central banks with the most sophisticated counterfeits to ensure 100% accurate detection.
SAVE TIME WITH AUTOMATED FEATURES
Thanks to its front-loading hopper you can keep adding notes to the Safescan 2865-S while it is counting. Besides continuous feeding, the Safescan 2865-S has multiple automated features to make your counting process easier.
Use the add feature to automatically add up the amount of notes counted across different runs and use the batch function to create equal stacks of banknotes. You can even save your own personal pre-sets. Simply choose the preferred feature and let the 2865-S do all the work.
EASILY NAVIGATE BETWEEN FEATURES
Easily navigate through different features and currencies. Thanks to its high resolution full colour touch display and innovative user menu in your local language, you can operate all features on the Safescan 2865-S with just the touch of your finger. No training needed!
ENSURE TOP PERFORMANCE
When counting banknotes it is possible for dirt and dust to end up in your machine. To ensure that your banknote counter is performing on the highest level, it is important that you clean it when this happens. The Safescan 2865-S is programmed to regularly display a maintenance message to notify you when cleaning is required. You can easily open the top of the Safescan 2865-S and clean the internal sensors using a brush, an air-duster, or our special cleaning cards. Your device is clean and ready in just a matter of seconds.
ELEVATE THE POSSIBILITIES
Simplify your cash management by combining the Safescan 2865-S with one of the custom accessories. Easily print your counting results with the Safescan TP-230 printer, or export them to your computer using the Safescan Money Counting Software. You can even share your counting results with your customers in real-time with the Safescan ED-160 external display.
Features & Specifications:
- Banknote value counter that counts mixed banknotes for all pre-installed currencies
- Pre-installed currencies:
MYR, SGD, HKD, CNY, JPY, AUD, USD, EUR, GBP
- Counts sorted banknotes for all currencies
- Value counts up to 1.200 banknotes per minute
- Counts up to three currencies at the same time in the multi-mix mode
- Rapidly counts banknotes thanks to its large hopper capacity and continuous feeding
- Verifies banknotes on up to seven security features: UV, MG, MT, Infrared, Image, Size and Thickness
- 100% tested banknote verification by central banks
- Stops counting and presents an audio and visual alarm when a suspected banknote is detected
- Displays a detailed message when a suspected banknote is detected
- Automatically starts and stops counting the inserted stack of banknotes
- Adds up the amount of counted notes across different runs with the add function
- Shows a complete count overview per currency and denomination
- Creates equal stacks of banknotes with the automated batch function
- Scans the tiniest details of banknotes thanks to its double CIS technology
- Automatically recognizes which currency or denomination is inserted
- Can store individual pre-sets for even more convenience
- Top loading hopper capacity: insert up to 500 banknotes per run
- Stacker capacity: stops counting after 220 banknotes, remove stack to continue
- Easily operated thanks to 3.5 inch high definition touch screen with quick menu
- Multi-lingual interface available in: EN, DE, ES, FR, IT, NL, SC, TC, JP
- Free currency updates available to download whenever a new banknote is released
- Optional Safescan Money Counting Software for exporting counting results
- Helps to ensure a long life cycle by displaying maintenance notifications when the device needs to be cleaned
- Its internal parts can easily be cleaned with a brush or air-duster by opening the top panel
- Supports internal cleaning with the optional Safescan Cleaning Cards
- Connects to the optional Safescan ED-160 external display for sharing of counting results
- Connects to the optional Safescan Money Counting Software for exporting counting results
- Compatible with the optional Safescan TP-230 thermal printer
- Power: 110V ~ 240V
- Dimensions: 25.9 x 25.4 x 25.5 cm
- Weight: 6.4 kg