Chubb Viper 70 Burglary Safe
Chubb Viper Burglary & Fire Resistance Safe. Both the walls and the door are constructed using an inner and outer layer of steel containing a specially formulated burglary and fire resistant material developed by Chubbsafes. This material provides class-leading performance with low weights enabling installation almost anywhere.
- Combined fire and burglary protection in one safe.
- EN 14450 certified by ECB•S to level S2 burglary protection.
- EN 15659 certified by ECB•S for 30-minute fire protection for documents.
- Choice of 4 sizes: from 36- to 91-litre capacity.
- All sizes fitted standard with EN 1300 certified electronic lock.
- Dual base fixing holes, supplied with two concrete anchor bolts.
- Ideal safe for protecting cash and valuable items, as well as passports, title deeds and other important documents in the home and office.
- The safe door is secured using the new revolutionary “V” bolt system. The design of the locking bolts helps maintain door integrity both when under physical attack and during a fire.
- Ext Dim (mm) HxWxD: 800 x 445 x 390
- Locking Mechanism: Digital
- Shelf: 2
- Weight (kg): 59
- Fire Rating: 30 min