Filter replacement is essential for your air purifier to perform at its best. The activated carbon layer removes certain gases and odors from the air.
- Carbon filter captures odors and certain gases
- This layer is what needs to be replaced on the HEPA drum filter
- For best results, replace carbon layer filter every 3 months
- Change indicator light is displayed on purifier when filter needs to be replaced
- Compatible with TruSens Z2000 Air Purifier
It all started with the Standard Air Purifiers and accessories. Our focus was to create an air purifier that is beautifully designed, simple to use, and beneficial to your living space. So that’s what we did. We combined exceptional functionality with a sleek, contemporary design. TruSens Standard Air Purifiers feature PureDirect bi-directional airflow and a control panel to set preferences, like fan speed. The Medium Z-2000 and Large Z-3000 Standard Air Purifiers also feature an LED display to alert you of changes in your air quality, and a remote SensorPod air quality monitor to sense air pollutants and communicate across the room to the air purifier.