Auto Mode with Air Quality Indicator
SensorPod air quality readings are displayed and TruSens adapts accordingly. A color-coded illuminated ring provides additional information by visually communicating good, moderate, or poor air quality.
Simple Touch Controls
No clunky knobs or buttons to push. Adjust settings with a simple touch. Capacitive Touch Control display is not only easy to use, it’s easy to keep clean as well.
360 Degree Filtration
The filter draws in air from every direction, collecting pollutants from around the room.
Two airflow streams are better than one, moving air more effectively throughout the room.
A light sleeper? No worries. Night mode turns off the lights without sacrificing the effectiveness of the air purifier.
Contemporary air purifier combines DuPont filtration with a unique approach to delivering cleaner air. Sensing the air around you, TruSens automatically adjusts to the conditions of your air and is engineered to distribute purified air more effectively.
- Say goodbye to dust, pollen and other allergens. Place the remote SensorPod away from the air purifier to optimize clean air delivery throughout your space.
- Automatically adjusts fan speed in response to the SensorPod air quality readings
- TruSens keeps you informed. A color-coded illuminated ring and numerical value communicates good, moderate, or poor air quality.
- PureDirect technology uses two airflow streams to distribute air more comfortably, delivering purified air more effectively
- The 360 degree DuPont HEPA filter captures pollutants and VOC gases/odors from all directions. UV light kills germs and bacteria that can get trapped in the filter.
- The contemporary design with sleek touch-button controls and integrated handle blend seamlessly into your environment
4 Levels of Purification
The filter is at the core of purifying your air. The TruSens combination filter has been engineered to capture microscopic particles, allergens and volatile organic components (VOC’s), and odorous gases.
Washable Pre-Filter* – captures large particles such as dust and pet hair
Activated carbon – removes certain gases and odors from the air
HEPA filter – captures particulate matter down to 0.3 microns, smaller than a strand of hair
UV sterilization – reduces bacteria growth on the surface of the filter that can cause odors
*On the Z-2000 and Z-3000 air purifiers
Air Quality Indicator – SensorPod
Room Coverage 2 ACH -375 sq ft / 34.8 sq m
Fan Speeds – 4
Night Mode – Available
Dimensions – 8.8″ x 8.8″ x 22.3″ / 223 x 223 x 567 mm
Watts – 28
Weight (KG) – 4
Date Indicator – N/A
Air Delivery Type – PureDirect
Purification Levels – UV, Washable Prefilter, HEPA Type Filter, Carbon Filter
Filter Change Indicator Type – Carbon, HEPA, UV
Trusens Z2000 Datasheet download